X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil pressure gauge stopped working

Hi guys hoping you can help once again

my oil pressure has stopped working i suspect a loose connection

why because the needle went off the gauge and the stayed just on the gauge for a short period of time and now nothing so in my opinion sounds as if it was making an earth

anyone got any pics of what im looking for also need some ideas for rear storage to tidy things up in the boot without interfering with space for the dog

any ideas welcome

thanks again guys will be posting pics over the next couple of days of what my truck looks like now she is nearly there

Look for a (green IIRC) wire from alternator loom. It goes down right side of engine and behind the exhaust to the sender.

Nev

Comment

ta nev think i have found that does it go up under the fuse box if i was to pierce the sheath with a pin at either end and use a meter to do a continuity test would this work

anything else i could check

Comment

As long as you have the ingition turned off, then yes that should provide a continuity test. Just make sure you actually contact the inner wire with each pin.
        Mike G

Comment

dont suppose any one has nay pics just so i definitely the right one are there any fuses related to this that could have gone

ta guys

Comment

Working...
          X