Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still have heating issues!

Hi All,

I've flushed through my coolant system today - disconnected pipes from both heater matrixes and flushed them through etc.

Now the rear heater is nice and warm (one of the pipes was blocked) - but the front is still barely putting any heat out!

The slider switch is moving the valve etc. I think I've burped it correctly - what is the best method to burp the surf?
    Any Ideas what else i could try?
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

If the pipes to and from the matrix (the ones you flushed through) are getting hot then your matrix could be full of gunk still.

What about the heater blower fan?

Are the heater box controllers working ? (the box under the dash that controls where the heat goes)

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
      If the pipes to and from the matrix (the ones you flushed through) are getting hot then your matrix could be full of gunk still.

What about the heater blower fan?

Are the heater box controllers working ? (the box under the dash that controls where the heat goes)

Rob.
      Yeah pipes are getting hot, blower is working, controllers are working etc - I guess I'll have to take the matrix out and give it a really good clean.
      “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Working...
      X