Class VII MOT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class VII MOT?

A friend of mine is an MOT inspector and owns his own MOT station. He has just invested in new equipment to test Class VII as he is of the belief that 4 wheel drives will come under the classification shortly as the weight limit is changed. I have done some googling and can find no mention of it. Any one else know anything about it?

My friend said all land rovers where put down as 3000kg which makes them class 7 according to the new rules so all the owners will need to prove they are under the limit.
    Friend managed to get details from some landrover tech place.
    Not sure what the actual weight is to be class 7.
    Remember arrows are silent.....................
    Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post
      My friend said all land rovers where put down as 3000kg which makes them class 7 according to the new rules so all the owners will need to prove they are under the limit.
      Friend managed to get details from some landrover tech place.
      Not sure what the actual weight is to be class 7.
      Look here

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsDigital View Post
        A friend of mine is an MOT inspector and owns his own MOT station. He has just invested in new equipment to test Class VII as he is of the belief that 4 wheel drives will come under the classification shortly as the weight limit is changed. I have done some googling and can find no mention of it. Any one else know anything about it?
        Rubbish!

Comment

Working...
        X