Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen 2" Suspension Lift

Hi Folks,

I'm thinking of a suspension lift for my 3rd gen. It's currently on it's originals and they are getting a bit soft.
    From searching on here and some googling, it look like Roughtrax and Explorer ProComp are the main ones offering kits.
    RT is approx £410 for the kit and PC is £400.

Are there any other kits available? I'm in Ireland so postage is a factor and I'm trying to save money if I can.

I have a set of LC80 alloys and I'm putting on some 265/75's when the suspension is done.

Thanks
    Ciaran

You won't regret lifting it!
    Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Ive just fitted the Routhtrax one last week.
      Good bit of kit
      £420 delivered

and im not sure if Procomp UK are still in business
      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by Cmar View Post
        Hi Folks,

I'm thinking of a suspension lift for my 3rd gen. It's currently on it's originals and they are getting a bit soft.
        From searching on here and some googling, it look like Roughtrax and Explorer ProComp are the main ones offering kits.
        RT is approx £410 for the kit and PC is £400.

Are there any other kits available? I'm in Ireland so postage is a factor and I'm trying to save money if I can.

I have a set of LC80 alloys and I'm putting on some 265/75's when the suspension is done.

Thanks
        Ciaran
        hi we are breaking a 3rd gen at the mo with a 2 inch lift would you be interested?
        JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Lord Lucan, can you give me more details? I would be interested depending on condition, age and price !
          Can you email some pics of the surf to me, might be other bits of interest

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X