Ball Joint Grease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
    For anyone finding this thread in a search, Ernest Doe were the only people I could find who sell moly grease in a cartridge for the grease guns (I'm crap at filling grease guns from pots)

It was Rembrandt Moly grease btw.

Rob.
    Tip...
    With the grease gun fully retracted dunk it in the "grease pot" withdraw the plunger n in turn the vacuum fills the grease gun chamber ... Job done

There's always a Payback ..Ya don't know where n ya never know when tho !!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
      Tip...
      With the grease gun fully retracted dunk it in the "grease pot" withdraw the plunger n in turn the vacuum fills the grease gun chamber ... Job done

Thanks Diezel W- I can do it fine at work with the large buckets of grease, but never get it right with the small tubs of grease at home. I get too much air in and it never purges out properly. I've found it way easier for me to pay the extra couple of quid and use the cartridge refills. The amount I use I doubt I'll ever need to get another refill

Cheers,
      Rob.

Comment

All my BJs and TREs have them. They're all replacement ones though. Oddly enough, the TRE's are Toyota ones (came in a bag with a Toyota sticker / part number on) and DO have grease nipple holes and grease nipples supplied. Wonder why they didn't do that on the originals?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
          Thanks Diezel W- I can do it fine at work with the large buckets of grease, but never get it right with the small tubs of grease at home. I get too much air in and it never purges out properly. I've found it way easier for me to pay the extra couple of quid and use the cartridge refills. The amount I use I doubt I'll ever need to get another refill

Cheers,
          Rob.
          Hey Rob Mines a self bleeder

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
          X