Desert Fox Shocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Fox Shocks?

do the desert fox gas shocks they have on roughtrax work with the adjustable suspsension button on the dash like the toyota shocks do?
    im assuming they dont. just need someone to confirm.
    Last edited by goodcat; 22 August 2009, 11:27.

no
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

cheers for your words (or word) of wisdom there Blackpool

another question.......are they any good? or am i better off getting the LC shocks, which are what i had originally planned.
      only reason i ask is because the Desert Fox shocks are Very cheap!? they seem "too" cheap if that makes sense?

Comment

I don't use them, however as Roughtrax is stocking them I assume they are good.
        They used to stock Pro Comp when I bought mine (from them) and they're tops
        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

fitted some to my 3rd gen 2 weeks ago with the stronger springs and its made hell of a diffrence to the ride did the front too great on road now faster corner speed ect and loads better off road hope this helps i got them from rufftrax

Comment

Originally posted by trev1968 View Post
            fitted some to my 3rd gen 2 weeks ago with the stronger springs and its made hell of a diffrence to the ride did the front too great on road now faster corner speed ect and loads better off road hope this helps i got them from rufftrax
            do you work for roughtrax by anychance? hehe just kiding mate.

im still in two minds to buy their Desert Fox kit or go the LC way.
            hmmmmmmm

Comment

BUMP

just heard that RT's old lift kit didnt look like it lifted the surf that much?
              can anyone who has the new desert fox 2" sus kit on their surf post some pics of how it looks fitted? before and after pics would be good if possible?
              i hear the desert fox kits are good mechanically but would be nice to see it fitted to a surf before i buy it.

Comment

If you're wanting the best method of doing the suspension lift, then I'd go with the LC springs and new spring (cups|seats), (if Snatch still does them), and the +4"? and wind the torsion bars up at the front with the +2"? shocks.

Comment

hi Matt.
                  the LC springs are a bit more than 2" arent they? what shocks would you recomend with them? LC shocks or can i get whatever i want?
                  must admit i'd prefer to have matching kit both ends. i know it may be me being fussy but thats just me lol

Comment

Working...
                  X