Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rob24 View Post
    what are you going on about its not an important document lol
    If it's not important, why bother asking about it?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      If it's not important, why bother asking about it?
      no the spelling isnt important lol but were is the balancer on this then ive tried that valve but screws are tight as, so i need to let them soak

Comment

no the spelling isnt important lol but were is the balancer on this then ive tried that valve but screws are tight as, so i need to let them soak
        Spelling is important!

thi hairmoni bolinsir s thi krenkshift pooli thi byt thi too smawl poolis blt two

Comment

Spelling is important!

thi hairmoni bolinsir s thi krenkshift pooli thi byt thi too smawl poolis blt two
          thats just redic.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
            thats just redic.
            know its knot

Comment

thats just redic.
              and theres me thinkin it was welsh ha ha
              i cant undo the screw on the left of the sensor so that idea is out the screw has been sheered and ive found a small leak on the water filling block were it bolts to the main block

Comment

I'm merely demostrating the importance of spelling and punctuating correctly. In that reply, I fully answered your question from post 17.

Comment

Yes there is.
                  Andy that should'a bin "Oh yes there is"

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

on my hilux surf 2.4 it has just started vibrating on tickover and shaking doors the whole works but as soon as you rev or hit the idle speed switch it goes, its really annoying me ive checked the gearbox mount and it seems ok

oh and my missus gave birth to our little boy on sunday at 19:07 at 8lb1 all healthy and ok
                    Congrats on the new arrival! My little 'un is almost 10 months old now. Hardly seems 5 mins since he was born.

Comment

know its knot
                      dont want to sound like i am nit-picking here, but that centance should have been "No it's not" or could have been "know it's not" (as in i know its not)

again, im not nit picking, and you probably wrote it that way for a reason.
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

dont want to sound like i am nit-picking here, but that centance should have been "No it's not" or could have been "know it's not" (as in i know its not)

again, im not nit picking, and you probably wrote it that way for a reason.
                        Spelling doesn't matter, or at least not in Rob's threads. Which is why I won't pull you up for spelling don't, I, I'm and sentence wrong...

Comment

Spelling doesn't matter, or at least not in Rob's threads. Which is why I won't pull you up for spelling don't, I, I'm and sentence wrong...
                          i use microsoft office 2007. i have learnt to be lazy.
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                            Congrats on the new arrival! My little 'un is almost 10 months old now. Hardly seems 5 mins since he was born.
                            it is mad he is a week old tonight its gone really fast hes great tho

and on the spelling front im not a~~ed i really dont care and i will spell how i like so nerrrr

Comment

Maybe it's just us oldies, but I don't like laziness or ignorance in spelling or grammar either. There's no real reason for it - other than the reasons I just mentioned.

All part of the 'whaaaarever!' culture we live in. No-one really gives a damn about anything anymore.
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                                Maybe it's just us oldies, but I don't like laziness or ignorance in spelling or grammar either. There's no real reason for it - other than the reasons I just mentioned.

All part of the 'whaaaarever!' culture we live in. No-one really gives a damn about anything anymore.

Well put old chap.

Comment

Working...
                                X