yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General 2nd Gen enquiries from a newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General 2nd Gen enquiries from a newbie!

Hi guys, please be gentle, i'm new to Surf ownership! Had Land Rovers for years, just got used to all the quirks of a Discovery then went and bought a ###### Toyota! Ah well...

Been scanning the forums for a while to try and find answers to some basic stuff but i still have a few questions...

1) Does anybody have some good links for dash/interior trim removal? Most of the ones i've found on the site appear to be dead...

2) Has anybody had an success using these:

http://www.x-eng.co.uk/X-Charge.asp

Had one on a 300tdi Disco, will it work if i place it in the pos feed between the two batteries on the surf? Mine will happily turn over on one battery (bought new ones when i bought vehicle) so i plan to run spots etc from the second...

3) Adjustable shocks - are they worth it? My right rear shock is on it's very last legs (misting a bit) and i'm looking at replacements. I prefer a firmer ride, had heavy duty shocks and springs on my Landy, as well as airbags in the rear coils. So can anybody reccomend a good uprated shock for a 2nd gen? I may change the springs as well, funds allowing!

That's it for now, but i'm sure i'll be back begging for help again soon! :-)

Thanks in advance guys...
    No, i haven't rescued any mountains this week!
Working...
X