yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F**King Fed Up With The B*****d F***king C**T!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F**King Fed Up With The B*****d F***king C**T!

PLEASE!

Can anyone please tell me how to get the back wiper to properly wipe the back window and return to it's original position!

I have tried for 7 hours, bending, stretching, greasing, swearing!

How the hell do you do it?

Everytime it wipes there are patches where it doesn't contact the window at all!

Then, instead of returning to it's rightful place it catches on the edge of the window and sits there mocking me!

Have tried several new blades but NOTHING!

What's the secret guys?

Am TOTALLY fed up!

Where can I buy a complete new wiper arm from?

Gary

For new bits have a look here Roughtrax They list all the components you need.

Have to admit though my rear wiper never clears on the down stroke when switched on but does on the return. All I ever needed was a new blade fitting.

Comment

one of the earlier hilux's wipers will fit on the rear but not sure which one unless i search on here for it
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Mine was rubbish so I binned it, along with the mechanism. A 20mm blind grommet fits in the hole and a 10mm one for the squirter.

Comment

Originally posted by hellmett View Post
          PLEASE!

Can anyone please tell me how to get the back wiper to properly wipe the back window and return to it's original position!

I have tried for 7 hours, bending, stretching, greasing, swearing!

How the hell do you do it?

Everytime it wipes there are patches where it doesn't contact the window at all!

Then, instead of returning to it's rightful place it catches on the edge of the window and sits there mocking me!

Have tried several new blades but NOTHING!

What's the secret guys?

Am TOTALLY fed up!

Where can I buy a complete new wiper arm from?

Gary
          have you tried one of those wiper blades that looks like it has about four blades all next to each other. i should think if you google wiper blades something should come up
          i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Comment

Originally posted by mkiiisupraowner View Post
            have you tried one of those wiper blades that looks like it has about four blades all next to each other. i should think if you google wiper blades something should come up
            Its called a triple edge wiper blade but i don't think you will get one that small.
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

The rear wipers on my 1st gen and my 3rd gen are both hit and miss . And the wiper on the 1st gen sticks like yours does on the edge of frame . I think the motors get a bit worn and just loose the extra bit of motion they used to have to get the blade to park fully .
              I think the rear wiper blade was the same as a Mk1 Hilux pick up front blade .
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
              X