Air conditioning condenser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air conditioning condenser

My condenser for the A/C is under the engine, whereas I`ve noticed that some are in front of the radiator. Was there a reason for this, or was it only tried underneath on certain models? can anyone enlighten me?

Originally posted by sleeticus
    My condenser for the A/C is under the engine, whereas I`ve noticed that some are in front of the radiator. Was there a reason for this, or was it only tried underneath on certain models? can anyone enlighten me?
    the earlier models have the fan at the front, yours will have twin fans underneath
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

The air con radiator is under the truck on the auto models because the (water) radiator also has the auto transmission oil cooler built in. Can't put too many things in the same place I guess.
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
        The air con radiator is under the truck on the auto models because the (water) radiator also has the auto transmission oil cooler built in. Can't put too many things in the same place I guess.
        Apart from mine which is at the front despite the Bullet being an auto....

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
          Apart from mine which is at the front despite the Bullet being an auto....

so is mine
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Working...
          X