PAS pumps no longer available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAS pumps no longer available

Just in case anyone needs a new PAS pump, be warned that they are no longer easily available.

I placed an order with Roughtrax last night, only to be telephoned this afternoon and told that they (Roughtrax) can no longer get hold of PAS pumps as (apparently) they are no longer made. The nice lady did offer to re-condition mine, but she warned me that it might not be possible to do so and that it would still cost me £120 for them to make the attempt, whether it worked or not!

Luckily, SuperSurf (by way of TobyJug) was able to sell me one.

Hi Guys, I think there may have been a little confusion on this item, we have not actually ever stocked the pumps on this model, only the Power steering boxes which are on the site.
    We do have an excellent reconditioner of boxes and pumps that we have used for over 15 years now, but as Angela said, until they actually see the pump for re-con, they cant say if its repairable....however, we do not charge at all for checking the box, so I'm not sure where the £120 came from....maybe a mis communication on our behalf ! so just to clear it up, it is free to strip, check and then quote prior to any work being carried out on pumps or boxes !
    Cheers
    Barry
    RoughTrax

Comment

Originally posted by RoughTrax View Post
      it is free to strip, check and then quote prior to any work being carried out on pumps or boxes !
      Cheers
      Barry
      RoughTrax
      Thanks for making that clear, Barry.

Comment

Working...
      X