Window tint colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window tint colours

Im replacing a window as my surf got broken into at the weekend but autoglass want to know what colour tint it has. Just looks plain old black to me. i seem to have a choice of green blue or bronze. Anyone shed any light?

Cheers

Wes
    Attached Files

tint

Is the window tint not just the old stick on stuff?
    the only one that seems to be a propper tint is the back large side ones?

G
    Always assume the worst.....Anything less is a bonus!!

Comment

Too Late

It was a new large side 1. The one that came was Bronze which looks fine from the outside but totally different inside!

was gonna get the fronts done anyhow so will probably just get the back one done black at the same time.

Wes

Comment

Dont forget that it is now illegal to tint any of the front windows, you can only have a tint which is manufacturer specied usually <10%. You can tint the back ones as much as you like which is what i am having done in the next week or two(full limo black) and despite what i have just said i am having the front doors done in a light black tint.(BTW the law changed in Jan due to an accident last yr so i am told)

Just me or do surf act like a greenhouse when the sun comes out?
        [IMG]http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/public/coppermine/albums/userpics/10024/surf3.jpg[/IMG]

Big 'n' beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by fasteddie
          Dont forget that it is now illegal to tint any of the front windows, you can only have a tint which is manufacturer specied usually <10%. You can tint the back ones as much as you like which is what i am having done in the next week or two(full limo black) and despite what i have just said i am having the front doors done in a light black tint.(BTW the law changed in Jan due to an accident last yr so i am told)

Just me or do surf act like a greenhouse when the sun comes out?
          It's not just you, I found myself testing the aircon out last week in sunny Essex!
          ...Woodie http://woodie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/D...%20Surfsml.JPG

Comment

Working...
          X