Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Pro Poly Kit

Hello all,

I was looking at the TBR's website selling Pro Poly Bush kits. Has anyone used these? I gave the nice chap a call at TBR to enquire how much a full set was and he said they did 2 different sets, one set without shells the other with. Can anyone explain the difference and which one would I need for a 1995 N reg 3.0 Surf KZN 130? Nearly £100 difference in the price of the 2 kits. Cheapest one starts at £296!

Many thanks

John
    "Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."

£300 for bushes?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

New, standard rubber bushes are fine for the Surf, unless you're gonna be entering drift competitions or road races.

Poly bushes are too hard and things will probably wear out faster around them.

Comment

Drift or Road races in a Surf?

I gather that drift or road races are not what the surf is designed for?
        By the looks of things I have been barking up the wrong tree here. I imagine that if the old guard of the surf world (no insult intended) has decided that these are not worth the money then I can live without them.
        This is why I posted on here as I knew someone would know before I spent a fortune on nonsense.

Thank you for posting I owe you both a pint at the next meet.

Best wishes

John A
        "Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by johnaki1 View Post
          I gather that drift or road races are not what the surf is designed for?
          You gather correctly.

Comment

Not that good at J turns either!
            Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Poly bushes are crap and require constant maintenance. The genuine rubber are much better and require no maintenance. Bushes without shells require the old shells which will probably get damaged on removal anyway.

Nev

Comment

Working...
              X