gear box manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gear box manual

anybody know if the clutch can be adjusted and where the gearbox oil filler is situated.ln130 manual.cheers

no to

Originally posted by richard_challis@yahoo.co. View Post
    anybody know if the clutch can be adjusted and where the gearbox oil filler is situated.ln130 manual.cheers
    the adjusted can not be adjusted but you can bleed the slave cylinder if the clutch fluid has lost its viscosity you bleed the slave cylinder and that should
    short it out if not it sounds like you may have to do a new clutch and if you are
    doing a new clutch replace the duel mass fly wheel and do the crank seal behind
    the fly wheel at the same time and this will save you time and money not like me as my surf is back off the road after putting a new gear box & clutch and six weeks after doing all that work and the duel has split and i now have to pull the gear box out once more and do the flywheel and this time i will do the rear crank seal n it should be sound this time you will get the parts that you will knead from miliner off road and ask for the clutch kit and solid mass fly wheel
    n the 8 flywheel bolts and get the spigot bearing to and you will save time and the caust of pulling the gear box out twice

don't cut the corners like me and have to pull the box out twice

you have bean warned
    S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

thankyou for that.i will try the fluid first as the cluth is only 3 years old !

Comment

Try Matt's........ http://forums.bauchan.org/portal/downloads.php
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Working...
        X