Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Vibrations

Hi Guys

Since fitting the ball joint spacers and dif drop kit i have not used 4 wheel drive to the best of my knowledge, this evening i wanted to get away from a slippery junction rather fast, i engaged 4 wheel drive and off we went. When i accelerated there was a vibration i assume it was coming from either the front prop or front drive shafts, so i pressed the button to disengage 4 wheel drive and it did not disengage even when i let off the throtle. It now seems that my 4 wheel drive button does not disengage or engage when pressed, could someone help me please with the above problems

Many Thanks
    Mr D Moore

I take it you have a 2nd gen , If so 4WD is not for road use and you may have a case of diff wind up.
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

It doesn't sound like these were 'good good good good vibrations, ah bop bop...... excitations'
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Try reversing, or failing that you either need to jack up the rear or drive onto something slippy like grass or gravel and give it it bit of right boot.
        You have wind up and the ADD cant disengage as there is too much tension in the transmission.
        Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

Working...
        X