T-belt light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-belt light

I traded my Jeep Wrangler in for a 1992 Surf SSR-G last Friday and so far I it's been fantastic.
    Driving it this afternoon when it rolled over the 100k kilometre mark and the T-belt light came on (100k belt intervals?!). I seem to remember that you just need to take out the rubber bung on the instrument panel and press the small button behind it to reset the T-belt light. Is this right?
    If not , please let me know!

Originally posted by TRAGIC
    I traded my Jeep Wrangler in for a 1992 Surf SSR-G last Friday and so far I it's been fantastic.
    Driving it this afternoon when it rolled over the 100k kilometre mark and the T-belt light came on (100k belt intervals?!). I seem to remember that you just need to take out the rubber bung on the instrument panel and press the small button behind it to reset the T-belt light. Is this right?
    If not , please let me know!
    yes this is correct
    [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

correct

Yep that is the correct thing to do, although changing the timing belt would be a good idea as well!!
      Cheap enough to get hold of, and if you're not bad with a set of spanners not that hard to change.

G
      Always assume the worst.....Anything less is a bonus!!

Comment

Working...
      X