speedo not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speedo not working

hi guys i have a 1992 2.4 ssrx surf LN130 and my speedo has stopped working ive been upside down under the dash but can,t seem to find a cable anywhere can any one help ! Also the O/D OFF keeps flashing is that related ?

'92 speedo is electronic. Check connections on the box. Speedo sensor is rear, drivers side.

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by scott1chip View Post
      hi guys i have a 1992 2.4 ssrx surf LN130 and my speedo has stopped working ive been upside down under the dash but can,t seem to find a cable anywhere can any one help ! Also the O/D OFF keeps flashing is that related ?

yes od light flashing is related to speedo not working,more than likely sensor as nev said or may be wiring
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Mine had the same problem, the speedo did not work and the overdrive light was flashing , i removed the clocks, found a black box that had been wired to the harness[changes kph to mph ] removed this and re connected the wires by colour code , black taped them up [you might want to solder them] and bought a new clock face off ebay , mileage still reads in kph, as does the trip, but with the new clock face, the speed you are travelling reads in mph, and the [overdrive off light], works as it should . £8.56 for a new face or £80.00 for a speed convertor, its up to you hope this helps ---Karl
        anyone seen the plot

Comment

Originally posted by scott1chip View Post
          Did you fix it?

Comment

Working...
          X