Any Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Ideas

Just bought a 1994 3.0 Deisel Auto last thursday but this morning I got in and started the engine as normal put it in to Drive and tried to drive off but it didn't move.

Every gear seems to act like Neutral.

I cannot think of any thing that might have caused it, the only thing that was adnormal is I had my little boy in the car while I was doing something last night and he did play with the 4wd stick but the engine was not running and I checked it was in neutral 4WD before starting.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Most likely is thet you've knocked the transfer leaver into neutral. It's the little stubby one next to the gear-stick. Just pull it right back.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Yep, you've definitely got the small lever in neutral. As said, pull it back and you'll have drive back again. It's a useful anti theft device if the theiving scrotes don't know about it!!
      Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman View Post
        Yep, you've definitely got the small lever in neutral. As said, pull it back and you'll have drive back again. It's a useful anti theft device if the theiving scrotes don't know about it!!
        Thanks Sugsi and Tallyman I shall remember that one in future and hope that Theiving scrotes are as clueless as me. Cheers Ludwig

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
          Thanks Sugsi and Tallyman I shall remember that one in future and hope that Theiving scrotes are as clueless as me. Cheers Ludwig
          No problem, done it a couple of times myself.
          Paul </Slugsie>
          Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
          X