hi i am looking for jontto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi i am looking for jontto

hi i am looking to get a lift kit so jontto if it is you that sells them can you please

email me @ jeffandang@tiscali.co.uk
    Last edited by jeff.fn02jwa; 7 February 2008, 21:24.
    S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Do you mean Jotto?
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

clever bloke

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
      Do you mean Jotto?
      is that what he goes by no wonder could not find him in the members list

its ok as jotto pmed to let me know that he doze not do the just know

so i will have to get the lift kit from some where ease

Comment

I've got 2 body lifts to make next week, you still want a kit? If you're talking about body lifts..
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          I've got 2 body lifts to make next week, you still want a kit? If you're talking about body lifts..
          Hi, I've just been looking around to buy a body lift kit. (and a suspension lift too)

Would you be interested in doing another body lift kit?

Also do you have, make or know where I can source front bumper brackets, front diff drop kit, radiator brackets, Panhard rod drop bracket, BJ spacers, spring spacers and the brake bias drop bracket? I've seen them all for sale overseas but not in the UK.

Oh and how much, thanks?

Also can you or anyone else tell me what size bolts are used, dia and length, I did read somewhere, I forget where now, it was 10 bolts between 5 and 6 1/2 inches in length but I can't remember what size.

I plan on doing a suspension lift too, what are your opinions on fitting a 2" lift springs and 2" spring spacers?

Apologies for crashing the thread, but you're mention by others as the man to ask.

Thank you.

Comment

Body lift comes with all the bracketry and bolts you'll need. Unless you just want the blocks and getthe rest youself.

Diff drop is easy to make if you want one, its only a couple of spacers and bolts.

I have some BJ spacers coming from 4Crawler.

2" springs and 2" spacers is getting to much for the radius arms, your back axle will be a long way forward as the radius arms are very short. A proper 4" suspension lift comes with brackets to lower the front mounts of the radius arms so the rear axle stays in the same place, and at the right angle (although this dosn't it dosn't really matter) You'll also find the the prop and diff sometimes hits the fuel tank when to axle drops even further when flexing offroad. But its has been done if you're on a budget. But its not
            great.

Bushwacker was making the panhard drop brackets, but I normally cut and sleeve the rod to its new length, but then its not reversable without cutting and welding it again.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

hi tony

i spoke to you to day on the phone i will phone you on thu 14.2.08 to order the kit that we spoke about on the phone and i have your email so i can pay you by paypal and i will call you to let you that the cash has been sent to your paypal account

the kit that i req is

1x set of landcruser hdj 80 rear springs

4x procon es9000 shockers (2 fount 2 rear and 4x rubber boots colour red )

1x 2 inch lift kit

3x breaded break lines extended for the 2 inch lift

can you let me know the cost so i can send you the cash by paypal

and if i have left out any thing please let me know

thanks jeff
              Last edited by jeff.fn02jwa; 11 February 2008, 21:35.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                Body lift comes with all the bracketry and bolts you'll need. Unless you just want the blocks and getthe rest youself.

Diff drop is easy to make if you want one, its only a couple of spacers and bolts.

I have some BJ spacers coming from 4Crawler.

2" springs and 2" spacers is getting to much for the radius arms, your back axle will be a long way forward as the radius arms are very short. A proper 4" suspension lift comes with brackets to lower the front mounts of the radius arms so the rear axle stays in the same place, and at the right angle (although this dosn't it dosn't really matter) You'll also find the the prop and diff sometimes hits the fuel tank when to axle drops even further when flexing offroad. But its has been done if you're on a budget. But its not
                great.

Bushwacker was making the panhard drop brackets, but I normally cut and sleeve the rod to its new length, but then its not reversable without cutting and welding it again.
                Thanks for that info.

Wouldn't say I'm flush . . . certainly not L.A.Supertrux flush.

I'm interested in the BJ spacers, if you have any not going to anyone else.

. . . and a body lift kit. What comes in the kit? Bumper/rad relocating brackets?

I'm probably going the LC80 spring route like Jeff ^^ is doing. Do they really give 3" over stock?

How much length do you add to the rod?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X