No announcement yet.

now what have i done wrong !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi mate, on the phone i mentioned it was a good idea to do 1 turn equally on both sides, then drive it to settle them, then do another single turn on each side, Gradualism is alot safer. Doing one side all in a oner is going to cause problems. Little by little mate, if you do one turn on the RHS also do one turn on the LHS. I had no problems doing it this way and found it no problem without a jack, but use one just incase, just takes a while thats all.

I suggest now that you wind it back down and count the threads to make sure its level again, and start side by side.
    Last edited by The Lang-Shankit Scunner; 28 January 2008, 00:51.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

ok thanks will do

Comment

cool, how did the body lift go?
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

i havent done it yet, i deceided to wire brush all the bolts and nuts and spray them with wd40 and i will keep spraying them every other day and will do the body lift this saturday or sunday and with a bit of luck the job might be a bit easier !

Comment

One of mine is wound up more than the other but the truck sits even on both sides............does need to go up again though as is slightly lower at front.
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
            X