Anti-roll Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-roll Bar

Can anyone help me please with a Part No for the Anti-roll Bar bracket in this picture. It's for a 1992 SSR-X 2.4LTD.
    Attached Files
    It's only a hobby!

bloke on parts,listers toyota coventry really helpfull and will just give u part numbers without having to order it.
    they are happy to supply import parts and can get just about any surf part.
    hope this helps.
    listers toyota 02476 639199

Comment

Assuming it's the same as my 1990 then the part no's are 48823-35060 for the bush retaining cover and 48815-14140 for the bush. If you let me have your model and frame no's I could double check this for you.
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Thanks both. I have given the Frame No/Model No to a local Japanese Car Parts shop. Sounds like they are going to get the part from the nearest Toyota dealer anyway (about 25 miles away). I just thought it would help them positively identify the part. I'll get the info off the plate anyway and PM to you Roger.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Phil, lets us know how much, I need one of them.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Phil, lets us know how much, I need one of them.

It's that bit at the Pit where we get big air that breaks them!
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Of course, you could always take the rear bar off and solve the problem once and for all. Cheap solution too
              Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                Of course, you could always take the rear bar off and solve the problem once and for all. Cheap solution too
                Its for my ex-truck, the 4Runner And yes, the roll bar is removed, to be honest, with LA S' rear coils, I don't think it needs it, but want to put the truck back together properly.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

i have fixed the same problem on my surf. £7.64 from toyota, and ten mins. with a 12mm spanner. must be big air over all the speed humps around here

Comment

Originally posted by blue surf
                    i have fixed the same problem on my surf. £7.64 from toyota, and ten mins. with a 12mm spanner. must be big air over all the speed humps around here
                    Did anyone get a difinitive part no from toyota for these?
                    I need one!

Is it likely that that broken clamp is whats causing all my horrible suspension noise?
                    Last edited by carbonman; 13 March 2004, 18:35.
                    2 Tone Mud Master!
                    http://www.sunsetsurf.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X