• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plumb bob
    90404-51319 = £3.50 ea

90930-03031 = £7.50 ea

Go figure.
    bloomin hell that is a difference.
    I used the straight union on the front diff also as i have got a 2" bodylift so it just fits
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
      bloomin hell that is a difference.
      I used the straight union on the front diff also as i have got a 2" bodylift so it just fits

Yeah, twice the price, for what? especially if the front one won't fit when the extension tube is fitted, it might be worth cruising past Tony N's place on the way, as it's only about a 45 min detour, according to Tom tom.

Tony, if you read this, let me know if you re around on friday and if it's ok If I drop in and pick up a couple of breathers.
      Last edited by plumb bob; 21 August 2007, 19:25.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
        Tony, if you read this, let me know if you re around on friday and if it's ok If I drop in and pick up a couple of breathers.
        We're here till 11ish, then off out. I can leave it out somewhere if you want.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Its me from newquay that was selling the kits on ebay. Because i travel a lot for work ive had to stop putting items on ebay because i was having problems checking emails ect. That and the fact someone hit me head on at 60mph a month back didnt help!!

If i had a few confirmed orders i can order in more parts to make up the kits.

I have uploaded the pics below of the colours, the kits use a compression fitting and industrial nylon pipe. They are £20 per kit including postage and include the fittings, cable ties and pipe (which is enought o suit up to a 6" lift) Also for a extra £2 I can include a T piece if you wanted to join the front and rear axle breathers and run just one pipe to a high place or in the snorkle intake.

Let me know if its something a few of you would be intrested in. I will also be at SRTTS and can bring some kits there if i know how many i need.

Cheers,
          Gupster
          www.cfs-fire.co.uk
          Cornwall Fire & Security

Comment

For some reason it keeps saying upload failed. If i could email the pics to someone to upload for me??

Cheers,
            Gupster
            www.cfs-fire.co.uk
            Cornwall Fire & Security

Comment

you can send them here if you want Adam and i'll try to ppost them up for you
              richard@richardholmes.fsnet.co .uk

Comment

Cheers mate

Email sent.
                Gupster
                www.cfs-fire.co.uk
                Cornwall Fire & Security

Comment

Originally posted by Gupster
                  Cheers mate

Email sent.
                  got them.i'll upload to p/bucket and then post them up.
                  one day this week 2 or 3 of us are going out on the lanes for the rtts if you and Ez want to join us.not sure what day at the mo tho

Comment

Here's the pics of Gupster's breatherkits

Comment

put me down for a kit will pick it up on the rtts if trucks ok
                      [red or blue cheers ]
                      Last edited by joker??; 27 August 2007, 19:00.
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

No problems mate if any one else wants a kit put your name and colour choice down and i will make sure i have the right stock.

Cheers,
                        Gupster
                        www.cfs-fire.co.uk
                        Cornwall Fire & Security

Comment

Add my name Adam, I'll take red if possible, see you at srtts.

Comment

Blue please m8. However, make sure u do mine last as im only in Penryn so can pick them up anytime. Cheers dood.

Comment

So Gentlefolk, just to confirm... the Gearbox breathers are the same as the diff breathers...? So if you've got an auto that'll be four required? two for the box, and one each for the diffs? How many breathers if any does a manual have?

Comment

On my hilux pickup which is the same as a gen 1 surf the gearbox and transfer box breather through the top of the gear sticks. Not sure what its like on the surfs but if you can find the breather if it has one and send a photo to me i can let you know what you need.

Cheers,

info@hpoc.co.uk
                                Gupster
                                www.cfs-fire.co.uk
                                Cornwall Fire & Security

Comment

Working...
                                X