Wheel Alignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Alignment

Ive just had a full alignment done on my steering as the front tyres were wearing on the inside The guy used

Toyota Hilux 91-94 YN106 4WD 2.2L as the template. I did mention to him it was the same as the 4 runner but he assured me they were the same and offered a demo. He seemed competent so I took him at his word.

Hes given the report with all the settings on it which Im attaching
    Does it look right? Any experts care to reassure me?

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Originally posted by Bogus
    Ive just had a full alignment done on my steering as the front tyres were wearing on the inside The guy used

Toyota Hilux 91-94 YN106 4WD 2.2L as the template. I did mention to him it was the same as the 4 runner but he assured me they were the same and offered a demo. He seemed competent so I took him at his word.

Hes given the report with all the settings on it which Im attaching
    Does it look right? Any experts care to reassure me?

Bogus

They look different from what i have from Toyota.

WHEEL ALIGNMENT (4WD/IFS TYPE) (HILUX AND 4RUNNER)

Camber = 0* 45' + or - 30'

Steering Axis Inclination = 11* 50' + or - 45'

Caster = 2* 30' + or - 30'

Lateral Runout = 1.2mm or less

Comment

Front Wheel Alignment

Hello Bogus, Just read your post about the above, and the response from M35A2. In your post you mention an attached document but I can't see it. Could you please let me know the settings that this bloke used. I've got 5/6mm tread everywhere but on the inside 40mm, which is about slick !!

Many thanks.

Wack

Comment

He's picked the wrong truck, use a 93-95 4Runner, or a 97-on Pickup. tThis all have the IFS front end. The he picked is a solid axle truck with a different style front axle.

Having said that, you may find the toe setting are the same, but the caster and camber could be different.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
        X