wots the best way 2 lift my surf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wots the best way 2 lift my surf.

hi im just new 2 the surf scene with a 91 2.4td an d want 2 lift it, but havent got a lot of spare cash. so if any1 can point me in the direction of lifting on a budget i wold be very greatfull. thanks panch

Originally posted by pancho1981
    hi im just new 2 the surf scene with a 91 2.4td an d want 2 lift it, but havent got a lot of spare cash. so if any1 can point me in the direction of lifting on a budget i wold be very greatfull. thanks panch
    Speak to Jotto on here and get a 2" body lift for about £85-£90
    Oh and welcome to the home of insane surfers
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

A cheaper way is to go to the 4crawler website and order some coil spacers, ( about £60) and then wind the torsion bars up to suit.

But!! loads an loads of people on here have jottos body lift! Which has got to say somet! Quality bit of kit mate! you get everything you need with it unlike milners etc!

BEST body lift kit on the market! cheapest too!

Because its sooo cheap! Get the body lift AND coil spacers an have a 4" lift!

Comment

Originally posted by pancho1981

Hey, another noodle miner!

Hi Brian, welcome on board, what kind of lift would you like, body or suspension? A body lift would be the cheapest option as all that's involved is 2" spacer blocks.
        A 2" suspension lift will require springs, balljoint spacers and possibly shock absorbers too.
        I'm in Abercarn by the way so if you ever need help give me a shout.

Comment

Working...
        X