Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Saggy Bum

Hi All
    have done a search but can't find anything, can someone oblige with torque setting for wheel nuts - standard alli wheels please?, have done the rear spring change this afternoon........great - no more saggy on me motor, just got to sort the missus now!
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Sorting out the MRS will cost far more than the Surf, and if she sees your comment on here it could give you far more grief that you want
    Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
      Sorting out the MRS will cost far more than the Surf, and if she sees your comment on here it could give you far more grief that you want

tell me something else I don't know, how tight do I do me nuts?
      Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
        tell me something else I don't know, how tight do I do me nuts?
        This help ?

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

76 ft lbs or 103 Nm.

or two grunts.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

two grunts.
            Ahhh thats the one - couldn't remember if it was 2 or 3!
            thanks guys, will just get it done before it gets dark !!
            Tony

Comment

I dont know if speaking out of turn but as a rule of thumb I was always told to do them tight (no real effort involved) and then a quarter turn and check give them a quick check when doing other weekly vehicle checks
              www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

About time you got those springs fitted Tony,you've had them long enough.But saying that i had my diff spacers for about 5 months before fitting them.
                Whens the b/bar going to be fitted then???
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                  About time you got those springs fitted Tony,you've had them long enough.But saying that i had my diff spacers for about 5 months before fitting them.
                  Whens the b/bar going to be fitted then???
                  Hi Rich
                  Hope all is mending well and not too much discomfort, yes has been a bit of delay fitting them but the difference now done is amaising, I didn't realise just how bad the back end flopped around untill it stiffened up, incidentally are those springs +20% cant remember?. As to the bar.....well we shall have to wait and see, not like some lazing around some of us have to work!! and not a lot of spare time at the mo, but it will be done - like the door replacements, front disks, bearings, pads, torsion tweak, lights, rear bumper, fuel heater and WVO kit etc and anything else that crops up.
                  catch you soon
                  tony
                  Tony

Comment

76ft lbs eh? good to know... All my mopars are 90-110ft lbs.

I always use a torque wrench... keep one in the trunk ever since my tire buster buddy couldn't remove one tire with a 600ft lbs impact wrench... never buggered the studs either...

Comment

Working...
                    X