Can someone id this for me please. Pic included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone id this for me please. Pic included

Well i found out what the rattling is. Its looser than a cheap whore on a saturday night. MOT is up in July so i need to order a pair & would like to make sure i order the right bits

Anti-rollbar links.

http://www.toyotahilux.com/?doc=16&cid=147&vid=962
    Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 30 April 2007, 16:54.

Comment

Lovely thanks

Do i need to get any geometry checked after fitting or is it just a case of bolting them up???

Comment

Originally posted by Nismo
        Lovely thanks

Do i need to get any geometry checked after fitting or is it just a case of bolting them up???

Nope, just bolt them on and away ye go!

If the anti-rollbar has any up and down movement on the ends, adjust the top nuts on the link bars to take up any slack.

Comment

Woohoo brilliant

Much appreciated Mr Bushwacker

Comment

The rough trax anti roll bar links are really cheap, mine started rusting within 3 months,
            I recormend you paint the lower end cap bit with some thick black paint

Comment

Originally posted by truckarms
              The rough trax anti roll bar links are really cheap, mine started rusting within 3 months,
              I recormend you paint the lower end cap bit with some thick black paint

Will do mate thanks for the advice.

I rang milners as they had them listed for £18 but it was only for bushes & washers so bought the ones from roughtrax. £63 all in for the pair.

Need a cv boot as well (wish i hadn't started looking now lol) & after having a bit of a poke about underneath there seems to be quite a bit of play on the O/S driveshaft where it bolts to the box/diff i dunno what it is. The big bit in the middle. Is this normal or something else i need to fix
              Last edited by Nismo; 30 April 2007, 18:04.

Comment

Working...
              X