Free wheel hubs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free wheel hubs?

How hard is it to put free wheel hubs on a surf that doesn't have them? I'm only looking to do the front wheels, but I've heard the front half shafts also need to be changed??
    Thx in advance 4 any input.
    Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!!!

Originally posted by L3Mm1n6
    How hard is it to put free wheel hubs on a surf that doesn't have them? I'm only looking to do the front wheels, but I've heard the front half shafts also need to be changed??
    Any use ?

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Its no hassle, but pickup ones don't fit, you need IFS specific hubs.

All the usual places sell different brands, (including me, only sell Warn Premiums, but they are best next to Original Toyota ones, although I'm waiting for some to come from the US ATM)

They just replace the drive flanges on the hubs.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

How much are the Warn hubs Tony? I have only seen AVM ones forsale in the UK so far
        I Love Wales

Comment

About £140/150 a pair, but depends on exchange rate.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by L3Mm1n6
            Easy bolt on job. Did mine few weeks ago. Supposed to be able to do it with wheel on but it`s easier to get the old hub off with the wheel off.