Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wing removal

hi all

apologies for stupid noob thread, however time is short and you guys are all really helpful....

looks like i need to remove the os wing as was damaged at xmas by uninsured white van man. has failed mot only on sidelight lens cracked (plus same side front anti roll bar link). im sourcing a new one but having removed the cracked one i can't get it back on anywhere near straight. the lower screw mount must be out as the wing is pushed in about 1/2 inch.

Im sure the 4runners wings bolt on off, but as i havn't got a manual some pointers would be helpful. ie where all the bolts are, any pitfalls good practice etc. going to give it a go sun whilst got her on the yard to swap tailgate motor with corolla s$$$$per

many thanks ppl.

craig

Originally posted by craigl
    hi all

apologies for stupid noob thread, however time is short and you guys are all really helpful....

looks like i need to remove the os wing as was damaged at xmas by uninsured white van man. has failed mot only on sidelight lens cracked (plus same side front anti roll bar link). im sourcing a new one but having removed the cracked one i can't get it back on anywhere near straight. the lower screw mount must be out as the wing is pushed in about 1/2 inch.

Im sure the 4runners wings bolt on off, but as i havn't got a manual some pointers would be helpful. ie where all the bolts are, any pitfalls good practice etc. going to give it a go sun whilst got her on the yard to swap tailgate motor with corolla s$$$$per

many thanks ppl.

craig

Just bolted on , and the inner wing is screwed to it
    oh i did have the bumper off at the same time for a diffent reason which may help
    Last edited by Woodzie; 7 April 2007, 22:46.
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

i like how the forum search works! i found this thread without creating a new topic.
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
      X