Up Idler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up Idler?

What does it do? Totally confused as not had a 4x4 before ! Yes i am indeed a newbie!

Thanx

Rich
    There's no point living if you can't feel alive

Shame on you. You mean you havent pressed it to find out ??? Go on live a little.

When in park it increases the tickover or IDLE speed. Useful if you have a winch fitted for example and need the extra revs while you operate the winch to pull a mate out of a ditch. Can also be used on those winter mornings for a quicker warm up while you finish your cornflakes. Never used mine except for the occasional press of the button just to prove to myself that it works. When you think about it, it pretty much does what it says on the tin

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

Hehe, thanks for that, i was wondering if it was a remote driver aid!! You know an idle surfer at 6am presses the button and get a slap round the face and ejected out of the truck!!! Up idler!!

Cool, i thought it was something to do with the idle...derrrrrr...but no really sure what the function was! I will press it when i got my head replaced!! bit hard to up any idle when theres about as much compression and pressing bluetac!!

Cheers
      There's no point living if you can't feel alive

Comment

Working...
      X