Removing grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing grill

Am i missing something?? Ive removed the sidelights, and undone the nuts behind them, ive pushed the small tags out of the way so the clips come off without snapping, ive even done the ones underneath, between the grill and the bumper! BUT still it wont come off!

Cheers for any help!

all you need to do is unscrew the 4 screws in the sidelights, then lever the light off, undo all the clips there is one under each headlight an it will be free

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
      all you need to do is unscrew the 4 screws in the sidelights, then lever the light off, undo all the clips there is one under each headlight an it will be free

Is that for the recessed headlight one?? Cuz mines a face lift model...which i think are different mountings

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        Is that for the recessed headlight one?? Cuz mines a face lift model...which i think are different mountings
        as far as i know thats all any of them are held on by( except for the mod ones)

Comment

as far as i know thats all any of them are held on by( except for the mod ones)
          cheers mate! il go n give it another shot tomorrow in the light!

Good meeting you by the way! an cheers for the toyota letters!!

Comment

no worrys, so have you decided yet if your going to lindas do?

Comment

no worrys, so have you decided yet if your going to lindas do?

not 100% sure yet! Il prob see how the fuel gauge looks nearer the time! ive never driven up to basingstoke before...so id probably get lost!

How about you?

Comment

yeah me and the wife are going, if the baby ain't popped out by then lol,
                and it's easy to get to basingstoke lol

Comment

Working...
                X