Slick Parts radiator - anyone tried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slick Parts radiator - anyone tried?

After living dangerously for over a year I have to change the radiator. The crack is growing and a local rad repairer has twice failed to stop it.

Milners rads don't seem to popular on here.

There's a firm called Slick Parts on e-bay. Anyone used them? For all I know they could be worse or even from the same source as milners. Still £149 delivered seems good.

Should I really only consider a genuine Toyota rad? £279 + VAT from roughtrax!

Decisions, decisions

Originally posted by Joe Cocks
    After living dangerously for over a year I have to change the radiator. The crack is growing and a local rad repairer has twice failed to stop it.

Milners rads don't seem to popular on here.

There's a firm called Slick Parts on e-bay. Anyone used them? For all I know they could be worse or even from the same source as milners. Still £149 delivered seems good.

Should I really only consider a genuine Toyota rad? £279 + VAT from roughtrax!

Decisions, decisions
    you pay for what you get.
    if it was me then i would sooner pay the extra and know that it is good quality especially for the cooling system
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I had same problem. Bought radiator from Milners which leaked within two weeks, so had original repaired, which luckily still had in Reading. Cost app £35 for new top tank and was perfect till sold car. Maybe you can find radiator repairer in your area.
      Philip
      Still Searching,
      Dick Whittington

Comment

Thanks, it is just the top tank I think so I'll look for a repairer.

Would still like any opinions on Slick Parts.

Comment

Slickparts Rad

I have not had a surf rad from them but i have bought a celica rad and it was perfect ...well packaged excellent build quality ...been on car for a year no problems....

Comment

Cheers Fenman

Comment

Working...
            X