2LT starter contacts part no.s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2LT starter contacts part no.s

I lifted the following no.s from the forum for the part no.s for replacing the contacts and the solenoid for the starter motor of the 3.0 TD

batt. term - 28226-54320
    motor term - 28226-54220
    solenoid - 28235 - 17030

I want to replace the same parts on my 2LT Landcruiser engine (1989) but my Toyota dealer tells me that these part no.s do not come up in conjunction with my chassis no. which could mean that they MAY be suitable (very helpful chaps...not!) Also on his system when he zooms in on the starter motor for my chassis no. he can not view parts with the descriptions above, he can find a 'contact wire' part but only one of these, not even two of them

does anyone know if these part no.s should work for me as i'd prefer to have new parts bought before taking out the motor? any thoughts greatly appreciated as the clicking is getting worse and worse at start-up!

2.4 Surfs have 2 sizes of starter, and the 3.0 is different as well.

Any chance of finding the KW rating of your starter, thats the difference on Surfs.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

would the rating be written on the starter, on a plate or somewhere?

Comment

Post your Model and Frame numbers and I will see if they are in the EPC I have.

Nev

Comment

Hi Nev,

think the following are my model/frame no. JT1VOLJ70

thanks

Comment

Have you got numbers similar to these which are for a '92 Surf. Can't narrow down the part number with the info you gave.

QLN130W-GKMQT (Model)
            LN130-0089725 (Frame)

Nev

Comment

Working...
            X