Wanted- Respite from French Bureaucrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted- Respite from French Bureaucrats

Like an idiot, I thought it would be a good idea to register my Surf here in France( no road tax here and cheap diesel). I have a 93 2nd generation SSR-X.
    Since the middle of September I've been battling with the bureaucrats and they keep asking me for information which I can't find and Toyota France are totally clueless and really don't give a damn. So, can anyone out there supply me with the following info;

1. Total loaded weight
    2. Total rolling weight
    3. Maximum weight-Front Axle
    4. Maximum weight-Rear Axle

The answer to these questions will make stop me from cracking up, please our french friends and will hopefully result in a Carte Gris. Thanks in advance.

for a person who needs help there shure is no way of contacting you. I've down loaded some data sheets for the surf and can e-mail them to you?? Send me a PM or e-mail me at devanhome@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by derrickf2
      Like an idiot, I thought it would be a good idea to register my Surf here in France( no road tax here and cheap diesel). I have a 93 2nd generation SSR-X.
      Since the middle of September I've been battling with the bureaucrats and they keep asking me for information which I can't find and Toyota France are totally clueless and really don't give a damn. So, can anyone out there supply me with the following info;

1. Total loaded weight
      2. Total rolling weight
      3. Maximum weight-Front Axle
      4. Maximum weight-Rear Axle

The answer to these questions will make stop me from cracking up, please our french friends and will hopefully result in a Carte Gris. Thanks in advance.
      I konw this has nothing to do with what you was asking but i have thought many a time about regestering my car in France. is this plausable even if you live in the uk silly question i know but any info would be gratly appreciated.

cheers chris

Comment

Working...
      X