EGR @ Ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EGR @ Ship

The pipe concerned comes from the vacuum pump on the alternator. It then comes up to just in front of the turbo where it splits. It goes up over the head as a metal pipe which is fixed to the metal box air ducting box with turbo EFI marked on it. It then goe down to a junction but follow the pipe which goes under the inlet manifold. It re-appears behind the EGR valve its self. Hope this is of some help to you. This is from memory so it might not be exactly right.

Ian
    Objects in the rear view mirror are losing

Just as an aside, I just looked at the pics that nigel has put on the forum of his EGR and the vacuum piping is different in its location to mine. Mine is A 92 2.4 SSR-X, nigel's is a pre facelift model which may account for the differences.

Ian
    Objects in the rear view mirror are losing

Comment

Originally posted by high-surfer
      Just as an aside, I just looked at the pics that nigel has put on the forum of his EGR and the vacuum piping is different in its location to mine. Mine is A 92 2.4 SSR-X, nigel's is a pre facelift model which may account for the differences.

Ian

cheers Ian, found it and looks like the previous owner has done the mod, just a bit different to the description.
      thx again m8

Comment

Working...
      X