Owch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys just had some silly bint crashed into me and she's trying to blame me for it!!!! guess what..... it was her fault, so i was wondering if you guys know any crash investigators so i can wipe her theory off the face of the planet?!?!?!? oh and does anyone have a spare off-side front wing for my truck and the arch extentions as she bent mine!!! thanks steve.

Originally posted by mupp1t
    Hi guys just had some silly bint crashed into me and she's trying to blame me for it!!!! guess what..... it was her fault, so i was wondering if you guys know any crash investigators so i can wipe her theory off the face of the planet?!?!?!? oh and does anyone have a spare off-side front wing for my truck and the arch extentions as she bent mine!!! thanks steve.
    was she african ???
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Think Jotto might be able to help, you could try contacting him

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Steve.

You need to fill in your profile so tha people know what Surf you have, year engine and colour of surf would be great.

Comment

Working...
        X