Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few probs need help pretty please!

hi all!
    1st prob got an oil leak underneath, only small but just noticed it 2day, its coming from the bottom of the flywheel casing? or somthing thats situated above the main join in the main prop shaft (sorry my knowlage on most things is limited!) anyway its dripping onto it when i go along and sparying it about!

2nd problem not all the time but if i stop say at traffic lights for a sec an then pull away again i get a clunking what feels like its coming from the back end of the car. feels like somthing is engaging slightly to slowely for the rest? make sense?

3rd prob where should my oil level/pressre (not sure what it is) needle be at on the guage? mine starts of quite low but then goes up to the first line.

4prob 2 dipsticks! well actually 3 if ya include me! i take it one for normail oil that ya fill from rocker cover hole whats the other do?

5th prob!!!! my aircon dont work, not that i need it at the mo, but it doesnt even engage let alone get cold, and on the note of cold! my heater doesnt get hot at all! been told could be blocked matrix hope thats all it is cos brought another 1 ready to fit it!

last prob! well not a prob really just enquiry! any1 esle got a bobbox denso? whats ya views on the dohicky?!
    cheers to all the replies in advance! assuming i get any!
    slowely, slowely catching the monkey

1st prob.
    Could be crankshaft rear oil seal.

2nd prob.
    Your propshaft sliding joint probably needs filling with grease.

3rd prob.
    http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/techsite/gauges.htm

4th prob.
    Yellow dipstick for engine oil, orange dipstick for auto transmission fluid.

5th prob.
    Your air con may need re-gassing as it won't work when low on gas.
    Also your heater pipes maybe restricted with crud and need a good flushing.

Last question..........dunno, ain't got one of those.

p.s. never fear, there's no need to doubt us for responces.
    Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 6 March 2006, 21:57.

Comment

cheers mr wacker!, no honest thanks alot got day off 2moz will get onto it and start greesing up my nipples! (for propshaft joint obveously!)
      hope any1 esle with similar probs finds all info it usefull 2!
      nice1

Comment

All answers as above, but you say you have bought a matrix- NIGHTMARE to fit- good luck- dash has to come out!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by charliemuttley
          All answers as above, but you say you have bought a matrix- NIGHTMARE to fit- good luck- dash has to come out!!!!
          thats alright taken dash apart bout 5 times now! had $$$$$$ stereo probs and each time i fixed it (again) had to take apart dash to get to it!, also after 5 times lost a few screws so its a bit quicker to do now!

Comment

Working...
          X