X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Bumpers???

hey all.

alrite. heres my dilemma.
    iv'e got my first car, a Hilux 1985 model Style side and its has no bumper.
    i am now trying to find a Chrome bumper that will fit the 85' Hilux but so far have had no luck finding one. though I have heard a rumour that a 1994 model Chrome bumper will fit it.

if any one out there has any info of help it would be very much appreciated.

Originally posted by nawgy
    hey all.

i am now trying to find a Chrome bumper that will fit the 85' Hilux but so far have had no luck finding one. though I have heard a rumour that a 1994 model Chrome bumper will fit it.

does no one know?

Comment

Have you tried -

http://www.milneroffroad.com/

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
        Have you tried -

http://www.milneroffroad.com/

Nev
        thanx ill look into it

nawgy

Comment

thanx ill look into it

nawgy
          Just noticed your location. Try your local wrecker or 4X4 parts Australia at Brendale (Strathpine). They can supply new aftermarket replacement bumpers and all sorts of other stuff from a mob called All Crash Parts.

Nev

Comment

hey all.

try on ebay from here 4587658791 he qoted me £125 for the complete rear bumper but i only wanted the end part for the drivers side
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

a 85 is a very different truck to a 94. Any mk2 pickup/mk1 Surf or 4Runner bumper will fit. Years from about 84 to 88 (roughly, depending on date registered)

hey all.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
              X