Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Chrome Bumper Allignment

Have A Rear Chrome Bumper Allignment Problem - It It This:-

Left Hand Side End Piece Spacing Between Quarter Panel Normal, Bolts Onto The Body Nicely And Able To Fit Mudflap(alligns Perfectly).

Right Hand Endpiece Pushes Against Quarter Panel (NO GAP) And the 2 Holding bolts (10mm) Battle To Screw In (only When Excessive Force Used To Push It Against The Body) Does It Fit.

I Thought The Panel Beaters (nationwaide) Would Have Sorted Out The Problem When They Fixed The Top Half Of The Quarter Panel (bashed Into A Lamp Post While Reversing) But All They Did What seems a Quick Fix To Move The Right End Piece Out By 1cm + Drilling Two New 10mm Holes And Slapping On A New Right Endpiece. It did not sort the problem!!

With Their Quick Fix It Really Alligns Well But When Coming To Fitting The Mudflap The 10mm Screw Holes Are Out 1cm And Cannot Screw The Mudflap On.

Have Checked Bumper, End Pieces & Brackets For Accident Damage, None Seen.

Anyone Have Any Comments - Is The Bumper Out Of Allignment Or Perhaps The Quarter Panel Disorted - Any Fixes For The Diy Chap??

Cant remember the details only that the RHS rear quarter and rear bumper didnt align like they had done before I took them off, wish I had taken pics but thats all I can remember, just like any other job really, they all go arseways!

Comment

Working...
    X