Fuel filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel filter

i know this sounds like a stupid question but I got the filter kit from milner, i changed the oil and air filter(and the oil of course) but I can't see anything in my3.0L TD P req Surf that looks like the fuel filter so....where does it go?

Ant

Originally posted by ant
    i know this sounds like a stupid question but I got the filter kit from milner, i changed the oil and air filter(and the oil of course) but I can't see anything in my3.0L TD P req Surf that looks like the fuel filter so....where does it go?

Ant

Normally in the n/s left corner on the bulkhead...you should be able to see the same if you have the right kit
    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by ant

Ant
      if you stand at the front of your surf looking at the engine in the top right hand corner you will see a metal gizmo with a round black disc on top if you look on the bottom of that you will see your filter
      I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Working...
      X