doors delocked/alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doors delocked/alarm

well i pick my first ever surf up tomorow any suggestions on what type/make of car alarm is the best. also is it possible to delock the car doors?
    tried the search but not much info on it any advice will be apprecated.

When you say delock the doors, do you mean remote central locking?

If so most catagory one alarms will do that for you, have a chat with your local in car entertainment place as most of them also install alarms now.
    I have an Autowatch cat 1 which locks and alarms / unlocks dealarms, at the touch of a button, which is wonderfull, walk out the door blip the alarm, hop in turn the key, drive away, loverly.

If you don't mean remote central locking please disregard all of the above.
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
      When you say delock the doors, do you mean remote central locking?

If so most catagory one alarms will do that for you, have a chat with your local in car entertainment place as most of them also install alarms now.
      I have an Autowatch cat 1 which locks and alarms / unlocks dealarms, at the touch of a button, which is wonderfull, walk out the door blip the alarm, hop in turn the key, drive away, loverly.

If you don't mean remote central locking please disregard all of the above.
      what i actually want to do is remove the actual key barrels so there is no visible locks on the car see pic.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by new2surfing; 27 April 2005, 16:47.

Comment

Working...
      X