Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSRX or SSRV?

Hi everyone,

I am currently debating the purchase of a Surf, and have noticed comments about SSRG and SSRX, but can anyone tell me the difference between an SSRX and an SSRV (face-lift model)?
    Any info or reasons for different preferences would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Originally posted by tufty40
    Hi everyone,

I am currently debating the purchase of a Surf, and have noticed comments about SSRG and SSRX, but can anyone tell me the difference between an SSRX and an SSRV (face-lift model)?
    Any info or reasons for different preferences would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    just theoretical differences in trim spec, however the Japs seem to love fitting options when purchasing, so although in theory an 'X' is a higher spec than a 'V', its quite possible to have a V with more kit and goodies than an X.

In practice the G, X, or V is almost meaningless

Ignore the SSR-? designation, concentrate instead on find on with the toys to suit your needs, and be swayed more by condition of truck than the toys.

Try a search on the forum here as this topic has been covered many times before.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
      just theoretical differences in trim spec, however the Japs seem to love fitting options when purchasing, so although in theory an 'X' is a higher spec than a 'V', its quite possible to have a V with more kit and goodies than an X.

In practice the G, X, or V is almost meaningless

Ignore the SSR-? designation, concentrate instead on find on with the toys to suit your needs, and be swayed more by condition of truck than the toys.

Try a search on the forum here as this topic has been covered many times before.
      Thanks, for the advice, I might go and look at this particular one tomorrow.
      I did try putting in SSRV on the search, but it didn't come back with anything for it.
      Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by tufty40
        Thanks, for the advice, I might go and look at this particular one tomorrow.
        I did try putting in SSRV on the search, but it didn't come back with anything for it.
        Thanks again.
        http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...highlight=ssrv

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...highlight=ssrv
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Working...
        X