Dash switch lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash switch lights

Does anyone know where I can get replacement bulbs to illuminate the various switches on the dash? There seem to be two types, a small pea bulb held in a mini holder (eg for the hazard warning light switch) and some really really teeny bulbs used to illuminate the writing/symbol on other switches. These are soldered into the switch internals.

I need to fix up the hazard switch, the heated rear window switch and the suspension switch.

Are these switches the same as in 4-runners - are Toyota any help? Any other ideas

Cheers

Kev

Originally posted by exmee46
    Does anyone know where I can get replacement bulbs to illuminate the various switches on the dash? There seem to be two types, a small pea bulb held in a mini holder (eg for the hazard warning light switch) and some really really teeny bulbs used to illuminate the writing/symbol on other switches. These are soldered into the switch internals.

I need to fix up the hazard switch, the heated rear window switch and the suspension switch.

Are these switches the same as in 4-runners - are Toyota any help? Any other ideas

Cheers

Kev
    I got my replacements from Toyota, couldn't find them any where else.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

I too had to go to toyota dealer, they cost a bit, and believe it or not my local dealer had to order them cause they are not kept in stock!
      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

I have got them from a car shop, they sometimes come without the plastic holder, and you just have to put the new ones in and fold the wires over.

Not noticed the others, every bulb I've found comes out OK
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Thanks chaps. This site always comes up trumps.

Cheers

Kev

Comment

Working...
          X