instrument cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• instrument cluster

could someone tell how to get the plastic face off the instrument cluster i only need to clean it, looks like whoever converted the speedo face splilt something down the inside

methinks you will have to remove the upper dash, link on how to do it :http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/workshop/dash.htm
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by cuz 62
      could someone tell how to get the plastic face off the instrument cluster i only need to clean it, looks like whoever converted the speedo face splilt something down the inside
      Even when you get the intrument cluster out, you can't split the unit except very carefully with a sharp knife - the plastic is stuck on the front of the unit. Alternaive is to remove the guages and the circuit board and go in from behind, might be able to clean it that way.

Cheers

Comment

hi m8 on my cluster there is a row of plastic clips top&bottom just release and front will come away

Comment

Originally posted by paul jones
          hi m8 on my cluster there is a row of plastic clips top&bottom just release and front will come away
          Mine's got those clips too, still stuck with glue though - maybe that was done afterwards, maybe to cure a rattle from it.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X