yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remote start fitting - wiring connections.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote start fitting - wiring connections.

Hi Folks,

Searched and found some related threads, but not answers to a query.

I have a KZN130 3L Diesel Auto - in the final stages of fitting a Radiowave Remote Start (for off road use!).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/500Meters-...item3cd65e3f5e

HELP - would appreciate some suggestions regarding the appropriate connections for the door lock/unlock.

What wires are actually needed to operate the door lock/unlock system - I am keen to chop off any that are not appropriate to the Surf! I have located the Door Control Unit behind driver speaker.

Looking at the wiring instructions pictured above,
    [LIST]
    A) I *think* the Active Low pair is required (H2/7 & 13) to be connected to red/white & red/yellow. Is this correct?

B) Is the Active High (H2/5+9 AND H2/11&15) required & if so, are they twisted together and then connected.....

C) and to which wires on the DCU?

Thanks in advance guys - appreciate the support offered by this knowledgeable bunch of Surfers!

Ian

Any knowledgeable assistance would be very welcome!

Comment

I'm sure Bushwhacker will be along soon and help you out
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Any thoughts Gents?

Regards,

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Ian F View Post
          Any thoughts Gents?
          Yep. Delete this thread as it's invalidating your insurance
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Thanks Albannach - thoughtful, witty and to the point......... but no real help.

'Like a lighthouse in the desert - bright, but bleedin useless!'

Rgds

Ian

Comment

Remote start install

Hi Ian,
              I am also in the process of fitting a remote starter and I'm wondering how you hooked it up to start after the glow plugs are done priming? Did you go right off the ECU? Any help related to the ignition wiring would be much appreciated
              Thanks!

Originally posted by Ian F View Post
              Hi Folks,

Searched and found some related threads, but not answers to a query.

I have a KZN130 3L Diesel Auto - in the final stages of fitting a Radiowave Remote Start (for off road use!).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/500Meters-...item3cd65e3f5e

HELP - would appreciate some suggestions regarding the appropriate connections for the door lock/unlock.

What wires are actually needed to operate the door lock/unlock system - I am keen to chop off any that are not appropriate to the Surf! I have located the Door Control Unit behind driver speaker.

Looking at the wiring instructions pictured above,
              [LIST]
              A) I *think* the Active Low pair is required (H2/7 & 13) to be connected to red/white & red/yellow. Is this correct?

B) Is the Active High (H2/5+9 AND H2/11&15) required & if so, are they twisted together and then connected.....

C) and to which wires on the DCU?

Thanks in advance guys - appreciate the support offered by this knowledgeable bunch of Surfers!

Ian

Comment

Working...
              X