Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed quick

hi
    for a long time now been waiting to take the boat out, plan to go out tomorrow, i had to do a small repair on the light board ( dog chewed though it ) so done that " correctly " plugged it into the back socket and nothing worked apart from the right idicator " it came on flashing also a bleeping from back of truck " any help appreciated. im running out of time

ark

Only make right turns?

Bulbs ok?
    Wiring correct?
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

re

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
      Only make right turns?

Bulbs ok?
      Wiring correct?
      only if i could i would, far to many left turns
      will check asap, didnt have alot of time to check anything, just thought i would get some answers to try first.

Comment

Indicators do flash and the beep beep is normal.
        Do your hazards work? No other lights at all on the board? What one thing connects all the lights...?
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
          Indicators do flash and the beep beep is normal.
          Do your hazards work? No other lights at all on the board? What one thing connects all the lights...?
          yes only the right side indicator was flashing when selected and also got the bleep from the rear of truck, No other lights were working at all. did try the hazard switch and again right light came on with bleep

Comment

re light board

im off out to bring board inside to check bulbs and wiring at light board side of things

brb

Comment

All the light board cant be fooked. xheck your eearth
              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

sorted

got board in, cleaned down all connections inside light units, checked bulbs and now working a lot better all works apart from tail lights, i can live with that.

Comment

can the bloke who runs into you though?
                  www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Depends on time of day.
                    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Working...
                    X