Switches that fit in the holes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switches that fit in the holes?

Does anyone know where I can buy switches (standard on/off ones) that fit into the standard pop out holes in my 3rd gen Surf?

I have a switch for my fog light and it keeps falling out, and I need another 2 for spot lights and my CB power.

Any ideas? I thought about going to the scrap yard and pulling a few out of some other toyotas and seeing if they fit, but it would be nice to buy some instead!

Cheers,

CURLY

Originally posted by Curly View Post
    Does anyone know where I can buy switches (standard on/off ones) that fit into the standard pop out holes in my 3rd gen Surf?

I have a switch for my fog light and it keeps falling out, and I need another 2 for spot lights and my CB power.

Any ideas? I thought about going to the scrap yard and pulling a few out of some other toyotas and seeing if they fit, but it would be nice to buy some instead!

Cheers,

CURLY
    I replaced my fog switch with one from a corolla of the same/similar year & was an exact match.
    Most toyota's, if not all of the older models have the same switches.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

That's exactly what I wanted to hear!

Looks like a trip up scrap heaven tomorrow!

Thanks Si Tate

CURLY

Comment

Just fitted a fog light switch from a Toyota people carrier, (forgot the name) and a Lexus IS200 heated seat switch for my cb. It has a orange light on it to say when it is on which is great for spot lights or something similar. Shame it has an illuminated picture of a heated seat on it though lol!

Cheers,

CURLY

Comment

Working...
        X