Yet another fog light disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another fog light disaster

I'm currently on with flushing some reversing and fog lights into my back bumper. Tomorrow sees the day when wire comes out to play. I'm planning on taking the wiring back up into the truck along with the existing wiring to the tail gate. Picking up a feed for the reversers will be easy, does any one have any idea if there was any wiring provision for fog lights and if so where I might find it and what colour it may be? I know some manufacturers standardise on the wiring and put conductors in that aren't used.

Failing this, as it is highly unlikely, can someone tell me where roughly the wiring loom runs front to back so I can try and follow it with my huge sewing needle and thread idea?

There's no rear foglight wiring fitted at the factory.
    The loom runs down either side from the lights, behind the panelling at the back and then under the plastic covers along the cills/carpet edging..

Comment

Thanks mate.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ambobeer;717815]I'm currently on with flushing some reversing and fog lights into my back bumper.

Any chance of a few pictures as you do the job??????

Comment

Hmm, pictures?

Don't I need to put these in a bucket for photos or something?

Never put any photos up so I might need a bit of guidance how to. Job's nearly done but I think I could get the gist of what I've done across.

Comment

Working...
          X