Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All dash instruments stopped working

Hey all

This afternoon I was out with my lad and I parked up in the shopping centre car park, left the truck for 15 min, came back out started the truck and drove off, then I noticed that all the instruments had stopped working, this includes the speedo, the rev counter, the battery voltmeter, the fuel gauge, and both water and oil gauges, also the heater fan is not working.

I turned off the ignition and restarted, found all above still the same but the gear selector would not move out of park with the engine running and my foot on the brake pedal. I used the overide button to engage D, It appears that the 3rd gear does not engage only changes up to 2nd.

I find it a very strange fault, I checked all the fuses and all were fine, done a search and did noty find any one with the same fault as mine.

Any Ideas will be greatfully received!
    l'm FAME-ous!

Just an update on this, also found that the electric windows were not working. Found some fuses in the drivers footwell and there is a 10A that had blown, on the guide its called "gauges", replaced and all working fine now.
    May be of use to someone in the future with similar fault.
    cheers
    l'm FAME-ous!

Comment

Working...
    X