tail gate window...out...while tailgate down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tail gate window...out...while tailgate down

dropped my tail gate down last week, threw dog in, heard an alarm clock beeping, bugger my keys were stil in tail gate. touched my keys and the ###### window shot out and off its runners, made me proper late for work, shouldnt it have some sort of deadlock to prevent window from operating whils tail gate is down?? wasnt impressed made me half hour late for work and arrived with rear window on me rear seat, took near an hour of faffing around to put it back in... and i forgot to re connect rear windown de-misters

this happened to anyone else?
    my cars are normally lower than a smack heads morals but now im gonna lift them as fat chicks cant climb...safer! **iMud**

Originally posted by Brookerz View Post
    shouldnt it have some sort of deadlock to prevent window from operating whils tail gate is down??
    Yes, there are switches on the latches that stop it doing this if they are open, well on everyother truck there is...
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

i believe there should be an electrical connection on the o/s tailgate catch as this should stop the window from being opened without the catches being double locked
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
      X