yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you identify this dash warning light please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you identify this dash warning light please?

This light appears towards the right of the dash (2nd gen 3l surf) - it looks like a car with 2 or 3 wavy lines behind it..

It appears intermittently - some days not at all, some days on all the time, other times flickers on a bit and seems to come on with an increase in engine revs, then off when I take my foot off the gas... then a while later it disappears.

I wondered if it was some kind of emissions sensor?

The truck was serviced in January, oil change, new air filter. it was MOT'd about a month ago and passed the MOT and emission test no problem.

Coolant was done a few weeks back, new thermostat, flushed and filled...

Only current engine niggle is a small oil leak, possibly from the rocker cover.

I'm using normal diesel (it says at the pump it's up 7% biodiesel) with no added veg oil or anything.

I don't have the owners manual, and I've looked for a pdf one that showed me this light but no luck so far...

Hope someone can help!
    Attached Files

The spare wheel carrier isn't shut properly
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

As above or the catch is loose and you need to adjust the rubber buffer on the arm to stop it moving when closed.

Comment

Someone or something has missile lock on you, best drive as fast as you can and hide in a tunnel.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Someone or something has missile lock on you, best drive as fast as you can and hide in a tunnel.
          Neal

Comment

thanks everyone

I tried driving into a tunnel, alas, it's reserved for trains. Still, it stopped the warning light winking away

Comment

Working...
            X